WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioni have vista and nothing will open it EmptyI HAVE VISTA CANT GET RID OF WIN BLUE SOFT

more_horiz
win blue soft won't let me open any programs, cant get online cant even open task manager or msconfig. I downloaded malware spyware removal to my external hard drive to try and run it on my deskstop. i can open the external harddrive folder that contains the download exe but i can't run the setup. however i can run the spyware in safe mode but it did not remove the win blue soft virus PLEASE HELP ME

Last edited by ehoward85 on 29th May 2009, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I LEFT OUT SOME WORDS)

descriptioni have vista and nothing will open it EmptyRe: i have vista and nothing will open it

more_horiz
Hello,

Please read this first: http://www.geekpolice.net/-t3821.htm

And post a HijackThis log here.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

i have vista and nothing will open it Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptioni have vista and nothing will open it EmptyRe: i have vista and nothing will open it

more_horiz
i tried to do what you asked but i can't get online at all. i booted it in safe mode but i cant get online in safe mode either. i also can't download the java update because i cant getonline what should i do? i am using my laptop to search for solution to the problem which is on my pc

more_horiz
I think there might be a proxy set here.

Remove the Proxy setting in Internet Explorer and/or in FireFox.

In Internet Explorer
  1. Tools Menu -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab ->Lan Settings > uncheck "use a proxy server" or reconfigure the Proxy server again in case you have set it previously.

In Firefox
  1. Tools Menu -> Options... -> Advanced Tab -> Network Tab -> "Settings" under Connection > Choose "No Proxy"
  2. Click the apply button and restart that computer in normal mode.

Do you have internet connection now?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
i have vista and nothing will open it DXwU4
i have vista and nothing will open it VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum