WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide]

+179
ronald1234
richd
Krevco
stoner002
satiss
Jeff Sheets
chilchix
ktran
andrewgagnon
whoyou1
ghoticov
ivone89
dylbot
chazque
vic77
sunnshyne
richierocks
dtb
bstritt
fafadude91
marioballi
stepdimi
insect75
thelovefornets
annab
T.S.K.I.F.R
Mikky
bp84
crnrstndes
kliebertz
parallel09
rachelcormier
koolaid5
Sayzar420
eiramignar
Nazzgull
anagrodz09
coach22
Volcomkewl
miami
plinetzky
joela_malick
scottyo
acreynoldsx4
angelsman
IrritatedKitsune
FckingViruses
carnahan378
sophiecat5o
hedmang
yaoinut
COOLSTATIC05
gomcmanus
ROne21
bmd2k1
hemp22
neilrb
lilgornie
wwward
Dr Jay
Rbeaman
rubyred88
zena
mad_maxx-47
joebell123456789
Darryl Domani
tipitinas
mjcc
Rhubarb Pie
tina8500
htotten
taigan
Swag83
kandiebear
Wish
Ron Miller
Jenny1115
csmother
BubbleBoo
John Morgan
annwillis48
bobby123
msteefal
Itorres
IronJohn2000
OhNoMyCompIsBeingAttacked
jb1572
sunnylemonss
venk
zeroheat67
NickTorres
nico2501
fabioftc
Vinny The Guido
ranicrab
madmick
jjbubb
ziffylube
towerboy
smokereefer
ufgatorfan35
GonGon1
Tallstac
kirk29
novocainexsenses
Rchjr
anick123
matlasberney
crh
Melissa
Sam Kitsune
DanteDED
GPCOM
Chaerin
jonpwn
Deadseraph
DRUZICKA
baabi
Jiggles
debc2442
puffydude1
123fixmyshit
dgn305
amberguard
pjarrell
seediman
mgontaruk
Cryllio
milana
logan2057
exfilie
Brandospands
Kevzen
peterg99
b_illa
gplante
tega_k
Tinkerbellwannabe
adk
Versani
kiara703
Belahzur
Origin
illusion
johnroxboroughpa
joelbray
FrankyV89
plasticman320
baileysgran
Rennyl
E
andyscott
ilycilove
TrustIsEarned
kanyemiffy08
geekgirl
belkowta
sequins
dtb36
mommy2be
dlmorales
daja7
rkiuttu
fibbler
Metanub
thinkfire01
dglange
xxxmannyxxx
Sam40
LunaNegra
gothamite66
tisimpson
Johnny
rsolo89
skinnylegwoman
cookies123
b-girl13
ihatevirus
Doctor Inferno
183 posters

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyThanks for the tips

more_horiz
Thank you so much for showing me how to remove the antivirus pro program. It was so anoying. I did have one problem when trying to run Malawarebyte, everytime it looked through aproximately 21000 files it started to "Not Respond." But i found a solution, I started my computer in safe mode and it ran perfectly. Thank You so much for helping me remove it.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyRe: How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
Thanks a lot. It was really messing up my PC. I Created An Account To Thank You Thank You!

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyRe: How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
I have to say thank you. It would have taken me hours to fix get rid of this virus and with this it was gone in about 10 minutes. Thanks again. Smile...

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyRemoving Antivirus System PRO

more_horiz
I tried to follow the instructions you post, but after I click finish the screen is blank. If I try to open from my desktop nothing happens. Any suggestions?

more_horiz
rkiuttu wrote:
I tried to follow the instructions you post, but after I click finish the screen is blank. If I try to open from my desktop nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Hello rkiuttu,

The malware might be blocking it. We can help you remove it in another way. Please read this: http://www.geekpolice.net/-t3821.htm

And post your HijackThis log here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

You will be assisted from there.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
The antivirus pro will not let me download the Malwarebytes antivirus system pro what can i do?

more_horiz
daja7 wrote:
The antivirus pro will not let me download the Malwarebytes antivirus system pro what can i do?

Hello daja7,

We can help you remove it in another way. Please read this: http://www.geekpolice.net/-t3821.htm

And post your HijackThis log here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

............................................................................................

more_horiz
I have used this and it works but I have to repeat using this and one time it didn't let me load the program is there something that I need to do more to keep it from coming back?

more_horiz
dlmorales wrote:
I have used this and it works but I have to repeat using this and one time it didn't let me load the program is there something that I need to do more to keep it from coming back?

We can help you remove it in another way. Please read this: http://www.geekpolice.net/-t3821.htm

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 Emptythank you so much

more_horiz
At first i thought maybe my boyfriend downloaded this program & they were showing me all kinds of viruses & it acted like windows wasnt going to let me on any websites because "my comp was so infected." I figured something wasnt right so thankfully i have mozilla firefox on my comp too because it wouldnt let me do nething on windows explorer I used the program & restarted the comp & its gone...i couldnt have be happier thx so much for ur help

more_horiz
Looking good

Thanks dtb36

more_horiz
Thank you so much for this helpful tutorial! I signed up here just to come and say thank you. The program was free, the directions were easy to follow, and it cleared my system of the virus within minutes.

Note for other users: the virus blocked me from downloading the program in Internet Explorer (redirected to a fake Windows security page), but I was able to download it using MSN and signing in using my personal account. I had to retstart the computer and do it quickly, because after a few minutes of being logged into MSN the virus would start to effect that as well.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyRemoving Antivirus System PRO

more_horiz
Thank you, Dr. Inferno,

The program (Malwarebytes' Anti Malware) that you recommended to remove this invasive software is amazing. Within 5 minutes it identified the files, removed them and restarted my computer. All evidence of the malware is gone.

Tom Belkowski

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyStill scanning

more_horiz
Everyone seems to be able to have this quick scan done in 5-10 min. I'm sitting here, 45 minutes into a scan and still going. Feels like it's doing a full deep scan but says at the top "Scan type: Quick Scan".
:hmm:

51 minutes later the scan completed and upon reboot it appears to be gone. Thanks so much for the removal guide and great tool.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyAntivirus System PRO Virus

more_horiz
I agree with xxxmannyxxx. I was getting unbelievably frustrated -- the computer that had this virus was my work computer -- I had to fix it before letting my boss know what happened and he bursts a carotid artery. Thank you sooo much!

You are my hero! Hooray!

more_horiz
Thank you Geek Police!! The Malewarebyte's Anti-Malware program download, took over an hour to do a "quick scan" but it worked on the Antivirus System Pro pop-ups that wouldn't go away! THANK YOU!

Now... I have to fix what was done to my Search Engines. Google, Yahoo all pull up the same dumb ads and fake sites (couponmountain) for every every search I put in. Some even masquerade as real sites, like Us Magazine, then direct you to some awful fake site.

User PM'd with fix
-Belahzur

more_horiz
GooredFix v1.92 by jpshortstuff
Dear Belahzur,
Thank you for your "Search Hijack" reply. I use Internet Explorer, not firefox.

I downloaded GooredFix, and saved to my desktop.
I then doubleclicked GooredFix.exe to run it.
I typed 2, pressed Enter.
I typed Y at the prompt and pressed Enter.
This is the log contents on the GooredLog Notepad:

Log created at 10:12 on 14/06/2009 running Option #2 (my_name)
Firefox version [Unable to determine]
=====Goored Deletions=====
=====Dumping Registry Values=====

Thank You,
Trust Is Earned

more_horiz
Hi. I tried following your directions to get rid of this sypware but it wouldn't let me download anything. I even tried looking for other people's comments that were simillar to my problem and I followed the link you gave them and tried downloading Java. We paid 49.99$ for this spyware PRO and we found out recently that it just made our computer worse and sexual sites would pop up. Pop ups would constantly come out to scan the computer and buy the program again. No matter how many times I try to Run the removal program, it wouldn't pop up. Please help me. Thank you.

more_horiz
ilycilove wrote:
Hi. I tried following your directions to get rid of this sypware but it wouldn't let me download anything. I even tried looking for other people's comments that were simillar to my problem and I followed the link you gave them and tried downloading Java. We paid 49.99$ for this spyware PRO and we found out recently that it just made our computer worse and sexual sites would pop up. Pop ups would constantly come out to scan the computer and buy the program again. No matter how many times I try to Run the removal program, it wouldn't pop up. Please help me. Thank you.

Hello,

You have just been scammed into buying that fake security software. Please read this: http://www.geekpolice.net/-t3821.htm

And post your HijackThis log in a new topic here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyBIG THANKS!!!

more_horiz
This trojan relly bugs thanks for the help in ridding it from my PC

more_horiz
I had the same problem with this fake software like everyone else. It caused me the whole day in productivity trying to get rid of the thing. I stumbled across a yahoo post that recommended this site.

Man, am I glad I joined. In about ten minutes I was back in business. Safe to say I'll be checking in here often and spreading the word.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate this!

E

more_horiz
We'll see.....

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyAntivirus Pro

more_horiz
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Don't know how I got this annoying fake antivirus crap but thank you guys for caring enough to help get rid of it. Hooray!

more_horiz
Thank you!!! This worked GREAT!

more_horiz
Thanks for the great help. Best topic on how to get rid of this nasty problem.

Because my mallware deleting program (the program described in this topic) didn't start at first, I downloaded the avast antivirus to get rid of the so called drivers(?).

Avast(when installed) ran a scan after I was recommended to reboot, I deleted all the files they described as .trj (trojan horses)

After that I ran the mallware deleting program, deleting all the files they described as dangerous.(show results / remove all option)

This worked fine and got rid of all the files steering this Antivirus System Pro.(The virus)

Thanks again for the advice and for the ones who got infected; don't give up altough it could be pretty frustrating.

more_horiz
Hi,

what do I need to do, if I the malware is stopping from getting on the internet. I have no other web browser on that computer.

Please help me, I'm desperate

more_horiz
Hello Joel,

Are you able to transfer the Malwarebytes from your working computer to the one with no internet? You can use a flash drive for this.

more_horiz
sorry I'm a total tech dummy, i don't know what a flash drive is, what exactly should I do?

more_horiz
A flash drive is a removable media, like a CD or a thumbdrive? You just have to get the tool from the working computer to the one not working.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyMalwarebytes removed swp 2009 thank you

more_horiz
The Malwarebytes anti-malware program removed the SWP 2009 annoyance on the first scan, !!thank you!! for posting that advice. After the Malware scan was complete, on the list of "bugs" found, one of the problem files was titled "fake alert" or something like that, so perhaps that was it. It was listed in the Windows folder.

The problem is fixed with that solution, now I'm just sharing these notes just for documentation:

When I first got the virus and realized my usual browser,IE, could not get to any other web page than the fake anti-spyware service page, I launched Firefox and could get to normal web sites no problem... I didn't take any action to download anti-malware and instead decided to restart computer thinking maybe I could exist on Firefox alone. WRONG! After reboot, Firefox too went to a "jump page" which was the same fake anti-spyware page. I have Netscape and Opera browsers as well, Netscape would not start and Opera jumped to the fake page.

I had to download Malwarebytes program from a separate computer, put it on my flash drive, and then unload it onto the infected computer as the virus ensured no web surfing was possible on the infected computer. That worked. (I have XP on a Dell made in 2002 and can NOT afford to upgrade these days if the computer were to die!)

If you found this forum after getting the problem on your own computer then obviously you have access to the internet, probably on a different computer than the infected one. Try your flash drive to get Malwarebytes over to the sick computer asap. LEsson learned, have more than one browser on your computer in case a virus hijacks your default browser, and if so, don't monkey around, find a fix and download it before your back up browser gets infected too. Now mine doesn't get those annoying popups or jump pages... until the next time I make another fatal click...

John Roxborough PA

more_horiz
Hello john,

Having more than one browser may not be the solution, malware often hijacks all the browsers in your PC. The Lesson learned should be; keep Windows and antivirus protections up to date and surf safely. 😉

more_horiz
You're right, if I had anti-malware already on my computer it would have saved several steps! Let me think I have been lax on my free spyware updates. My subscription service Norton let this one slip in, ironic that freeware seems to catch more bugs than the service to which I pay a yearly fee.

more_horiz
There are better security solutions than Norton which comes for free, Check out Avast, Avira or AVG.

more_horiz
Hi, I have the antivirus system pro/system security on my computer and its not letting me do anything, including not being able to open files, use internet explorer etc. I tried using the above removal guide but even that does not work. I need help before I lose all my data.
Thanks

more_horiz
illusion wrote:
Hi, I have the antivirus system pro/system security on my computer and its not letting me do anything, including not being able to open files, use internet explorer etc. I tried using the above removal guide but even that does not work. I need help before I lose all my data.
Thanks

Please start a new topic here and explain your symptoms.

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 2wg6fte

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyAntisystem virus pro

more_horiz
The virus is not letting me open any of my data/files. When I try to open internet explorer it blocks it so Im not able to use the net. Occasionally it lets me open my email but thats all im able to do. It wont let me download any program as well. It keeps showing a pop-up msg every few seconds stating that application cannot be executed. The file ____.exe is infected for any file/program I try to open.

So please advise.
Thanks,

more_horiz
Post a topic in the malware removal area anyway, and me or Origin will drop by.

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 DXwU4
How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 VvYDg

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyLifesaver

more_horiz
this was a lifesaver. It just popped into my comp, and wasn't sure what to do. Installed the malwarebytes and took away the antivirus system pro plus other viruses my current antivirus didn't find. Left my comp clean.

more_horiz
I signed up just to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I don't get viruses at all.. or I think I do, my computer runs the same every day. But then today it just pops out of nowhere! I was on a popular anime site that's very trusted and it comes up, for a minute I believed it but the little sign I didn't recognize and then it pops up "scanning" AntiVirus System Pro, and I immediately knew it was a virus. My Spybot Search and Destroy was letting me deny changes it wanted to make, I thought that would fix the problem. However, me not knowing what to do... I shut down my computer hoping that fixed it lol. It didn't show up again, but when PestPatrol was scanning it came up with other things.. little things, and I just clicked "Info", and IE (it's my default browser but I don't use it) showed this fake alert saying this site may be infected download AntiVirus System Pro. I had no idea what to do.. it was still on my computer. AVG was scanning and it didn't help after 20 minutes.. it didn't find anything. Spybot S&D didn't find anything...

Then I just googled and was led here. After 10 minutes of scanning my computer was virus free! I saw the same sysguard.exe which was AntiVirus System Pro on the scan.. I was so relived. I couldn't believe what was also in my computer... some Vundo and Koobface o_o

But anyway THANK YOU SO MUCH! I know my response was long but I tend to be elaborate when I'm happy. ^_^

more_horiz
THANK YOU VERY MUCH...!!!!! This is my first day here. I ran the malwarebytes program and cleaned out not only AV S Pro, but some other problems Trend Micro couldn't fix.
Question: Can I add the malwarebytes program and have Trend Micro at the same time? Or should I be replacing Trend Micro? What with?

Thanks again. I donated $25. Small amount for the service you rendered.

adk

-----------------------

Last edited by adk on 27th June 2009, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added donation note)

more_horiz
adk wrote:
Question: Can I add the malwarebytes program and have Trend Micro at the same time? Or should I be replacing Trend Micro? What with?

Keep Malwarebytes running together with Trend Micro. Trend Micro is an antivirus program and Malwarebytes is more of an antispyware program, so for a good protection, you'll need both.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyREMOVAL of ANTIVIRUS SYSTEM PRO

more_horiz
When I was going to install malwarebyte - I got a notice
"This type of file can harm your computer. ARE You sure you want to download mbam-setup.exe?"...This "Antivirus System Pro Alert" is very annoying and I want to remove it....should I download malwarebyte regardless?

more_horiz
Yes, it's safe to download Malwarebytes, Antivirus System Pro is trying to block the download which is why it gave you the warning.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyAntivirus System Pro

more_horiz
I followed the steps and downloaded the Anti Malware but I cannot access it to do the scan... everytime I double click it or right click and try to click open or click scan the antivirus pro stops it everytime saying its infected and stops everything from opening! What can I do, I am getting so frustrated.....

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

more_horiz
Hello,

Open a new topic here regarding your problem:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

more_horiz
You guys are awesome. My boy called me to the computer and swore he was just trying to log into his myspace (I'm guessing a faux login page?) (he was stuck with the antivirus system pro pest) and after trying to figure it out myself in the registry and all and deciding I didn't want to pork the pooch on something necessary, I downloaded the malware program you suggested, and it did everything you said it would, yet didn't mess with the keylogger I have on there for parental reasons like other malware finder programs always do.
You guys are a blessing. Maybe in heaven we won't be worrying about any hackers making this junk to infect machines, but you guys help make a little heaven on earth. Thanks so much for your help. And folks say you don't get anything good for free. Thanks, and may God SHOWER His blessings on you guys and bless your endeavors.

more_horiz
hey thank you guys soooo much for this! this is actually a lifesaver.

don't know if this is normal though, after i use the program my computer is fine for a couple says to a couple weeks but then the popups start coming again so i do the scan and 10 minutes later everything is fine again. but is it normal for the spyware to keep coming back?

more_horiz
b_illa wrote:
hey thank you guys soooo much for this! this is actually a lifesaver.

don't know if this is normal though, after i use the program my computer is fine for a couple says to a couple weeks but then the popups start coming again so i do the scan and 10 minutes later everything is fine again. but is it normal for the spyware to keep coming back?

It shouldn't come back. It will if you keep visiting the site you got it from.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyThanks, "but"

more_horiz
Thanks so much for this Guide. It worked and i think I'm safe now.

However, I'm wondering why my Adaware and McAfee (which I'm already paying for) didn't pick up on this and protect me from it? It's all over the Net now, it seems. Anyone know what happened?

Regards,
PG

more_horiz
The reason why your Anti spyware and anti-virus programs didn't catch it is because this type of virus installs in your system without even being detected so your security programs didn't even know it was there. This could have installed in your system by you visiting a malicious website, you downloaded an infected file that made it install itself or you were simply looking for a free anti virus and downloaded this rogue by mistake. Also, I wouldn't recommend using Adaware and McAfee as they don't offer as good protection as the following, you are better off using Avira Anti-Virus free edition and sticking with Malwarebytes as your anti spyware.

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 1 2wg6fte

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum