WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSignature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs.. EmptySignature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs..

more_horiz
LoLs.. may i request a sig?

Details : Something similar to this one..

Signature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs.. Faithf10

But i would like it to be "I want to be faithful to Tae but Fany is making it hard."

Is it possible? if anyone wants to try i will put up the picts tat i would like u to use..  Thank You!

P.S : There is no prize.. but tink of it as charity whilst testing your own ability..  Cheesy Grin (sparkly

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Signature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs.. Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

descriptionSignature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs.. EmptyRe: Signature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs..

more_horiz
Signature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs.. Lolwtf10
Avatar for u, sig dun wan make for u Cheesy Grin (sparkly

............................................................................................

Signature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs.. MysigROG365x140withmark

descriptionSignature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs.. EmptyRe: Signature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs..

more_horiz
OoooOOoooo! Its nicee.. LoLs.. but i wan sig.. T.T

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
Post the pics you want to be used and I'll see what I can do

more_horiz
Safan wrote:
Post the pics you want to be used and I'll see what I can do

http://images.google.com.sg/images?hl=en&safe=off&ei=Ec36SfHUN4GHkAW81sT_BA&resnum=1&q=tae%20yeon&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

I think he want someone to choose for him...

Signature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs.. MysigROG365x140withmark

more_horiz
LoLs.. im so sorry.. i didnt check on GP.. i was busy.. =P safan i will pm u.. hang on.. Thank You! btw.. xD

Heres the pict i would like you to use if u are gonna attempt this..

With the words : Everything about you is Perfect.

Signature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs.. Tae_ho11

PS : I noe the pict is alittle blurry or fuzzy.. was hoping maybe u could do something about it.. Let me think

I hope that someone can make me a nice sig of her.. Thank You!

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
First attempt

Signature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs.. BL-TaeYeon-sig-1

more_horiz
LoLs.. thanks! Btw.. u tink u could remove my nick? it kinda ruins the sig.. hahas.. thanks.. ^^

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
here you go

Signature request.. (Its a big request..) LoLs.. BL-TaeYeon-sig

more_horiz
Thanks alot.. Thank You!

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum