WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCompleted Requestrequest for signature

more_horiz
HI!...Before I asked for a customized avatar and Mr. Agent Cosmic gave me this awesome avatar with the police light, and I really like it Thank You!

So now, after the avatar, I want to ask a favor again for a customized signature. Can you please make me one. Cheesy Grin (sparkly Anybody can do it, as long as your free, and you have time to make my signature Please (puppy eyes) Please (puppy eyes) Please (puppy eyes) Bow or Thanks

I Like the design to have that pictre with the "GP" letters in the header, the one that looks like a police logo (i can't describe it properly T_T). I just want the picture not the whole header. And I want this text to be there " East or west Geek police is the best". I asked Sir Techy if I could use this qoute of his, and he said I could Thank You! , so I want it included in my signature. As for the color, I don't know what color would go with the picture, so it's up to you to match them.

I don't mind waiting if it would take a couple of days to be done.
Thank you!!! Thank You! :victory:

descriptionCompleted RequestRe: request for signature

more_horiz
Since no one is doing this I will do it. I should be able to get this done by this week.

more_horiz
Yikes Open Grin thanx! Please (puppy eyes)

more_horiz
I hope I got what you wanted.

request for signature Charvi10

more_horiz
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!.....this is sooooooo AWESOME!!! Right On! Right On! Right On!

I really really really lo......ve it!...thanx a lot Sir!!!
you're so so great!!!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

more_horiz
You're welcome, glad you like it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum