Hello.
Best we can do now is kill some startup entries, clean out temp files and uninstall two more un-needed programs.

This machine has Ad-aware/Spybot/SpywareGaurd/SpywareBlaster installed. All 4 of these are from my prevention speech. Since Ad-aware and Spybot have the real time protection running, I would recommend you remove SpywareGaurd and SpywareBlaster because they are un-needed as Spybot/Adaware is present.

Lets kill some startup entries.
Note: I got these from the first Hijack This log from this thread, so not all of them maybe present (Adwatch and TeaTimer will need to be disabled to do this, so make sure both are disabled beforehand)

• Open HijackThis
  • Choose "Do a system scan only"
  • Check the boxes in front of these lines:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcxMonitor] ALCXMNTR.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
    O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
    O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe

• Press "Fix Checked"
  • Close Hijack This.

Download ATF Cleaner

• Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Click Select All found at the bottom of the list.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browser, do this also:

• Click Firefox at the top and choose Select All from the list.
  • NOTE : If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browser, do this also:

• Click Opera at the top and choose Select All from the list.
  • NOTE : If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

=======

You'll need to reboot again before the changes take effect and then you'll notice if there's any difference now.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
PC not running...More like CRAWLING! Super slow. Need help! - Page 1 DXwU4
PC not running...More like CRAWLING! Super slow. Need help! - Page 1 VvYDg