WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionStrange lag and computer restarts on it's own.. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Strange lag and computer restarts on it's own..

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno, what I wrote above is what you wanted? Or want sth else? My friend was on vocation, that's why I couldn't answer...

Regards and waiting for your reply.

............................................................................................

Strange lag and computer restarts on it's own.. - Page 2 Gpa-st13

descriptionStrange lag and computer restarts on it's own.. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Strange lag and computer restarts on it's own..

more_horiz
Hello,

Download and install this:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_182.50_whql.html

He is using Windows XP right?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Strange lag and computer restarts on it's own.. - Page 2 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Did it. Yea, Windows xp.

Waiting for your reply.

more_horiz
Does the computer still have problems?

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Strange lag and computer restarts on it's own.. - Page 2 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Yea... Still has it without any change... I will add a video shortly to show you...

Waiting for your reply.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum