WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionmy laptop restarts automatically Emptymy laptop restarts automatically

more_horiz
hallo to everyone,

in recent days when i use my lap top during my using it restarts automatically.

can you please help to solve this problem?

thanks

descriptionmy laptop restarts automatically EmptyRe: my laptop restarts automatically

more_horiz
Have you added hardware recently?

............................................................................................

my laptop restarts automatically Educat10

descriptionmy laptop restarts automatically EmptyRe: my laptop restarts automatically

more_horiz
No i didnt add any

more_horiz
Right Click on My Computer - Properties - Advanced Tab- Start Up and Recovery. Click Settings. Then uncheck "Automatically Restart". That should stop it from restarting but we still have to find out what is causing it to restart.

It should give an error message next time it wants to restart.

Post the message back here.

............................................................................................

my laptop restarts automatically Educat10

more_horiz
ok i will follow your direction. and thanks for the support

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum