WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBB speed EmptyBB speed

more_horiz
BB speed 443723776

I live on an island of the west coast of Scotland & the nearest exchange is 7miles away.BT say thats why it is so slow.
A friend put in a new memory board? to double the capacity but its still as slow as a tax refund.Any suggestions people other than pick a window cos that is where im at. Evil or enraged

PS sorry if this is in the wrong thread.I am a total novice with computers Smile...

descriptionBB speed EmptyRe: BB speed

more_horiz
I don't get what you meat by memory board, do you mean a memory module or a motherboard? You internet speed may be slow because you are using a low bandwidth subscription plan?

Moved from Operating Systems

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

BB speed Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Sorry total novice.All I know is that he replaced something that had 512 to 1GB,would that be right?.Im on BT Hub option2 if that means anything to you.Im running XP home.

more_horiz
That's the memory module also known as RAM. Erm... what's your question now?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

BB speed Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum