WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMy Suggestion EmptyMy Suggestion

more_horiz
Hi GeekPolice,
A special thanks to Belahzur and Doctor Inferno for their hard work. It's incredible.

However, I would recommend you guys help your customers a little faster. It's been more than a week and I have two problems, which still aren't fixed.

Also, I have another suggestion. Recently, I have switched from Internet Explorer 7 to Mozilla Firefox 3. I have realized on Firefox, GeekPolice has a favicon. It's very nice! On Internet explorer, no favicon at all.

Thanks

descriptionMy Suggestion EmptyRe: My Suggestion

more_horiz
Thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately, this forum currently lack staff with the knowledge to cover all kinds of technical problems (as you can see, I'm the only helper in the technical forums). The malware removal forums are helped more quickly as the steps are more procedural and also because of our great Belahzur. Goofy

We also might be busy and accidentally miss out your topic, so you can bump them after 2 days if you have not received a reply.

As for the favicon, it will only work in Firefox because we are using a .gif image, which IE can't read.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

My Suggestion Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Thanks for taking my suggestions into consideration.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum