WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionTrojan Horse Dropper.VB.BXQ (Please Help) EmptyTrojan Horse Dropper.VB.BXQ (Please Help)

more_horiz
I'm running Windows XP Home Edition

I really don't get my luck with viruses lately. I wasn't even doing anything, I was asleep when this happened. I was running Malwarebytes just for a routine check and it didn't find anything but when I wake up I see that my AVG found this:

Trojan Horse Dropper.VB.BXQ (Please Help) Clipboard01-2

I don't know if it's off or not, I but this is what I saw, I wanted to remove it but don't know if it will make stuff stop working.

descriptionTrojan Horse Dropper.VB.BXQ (Please Help) EmptyRe: Trojan Horse Dropper.VB.BXQ (Please Help)

more_horiz
Unlikely it will.

Download ATF Cleaner

• Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Click Select All found at the bottom of the list.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browser, do this also:

• Click Firefox at the top and choose Select All from the list.
  • NOTE : If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browser, do this also:

• Click Opera at the top and choose Select All from the list.
  • NOTE : If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Trojan Horse Dropper.VB.BXQ (Please Help) DXwU4
Trojan Horse Dropper.VB.BXQ (Please Help) VvYDg

descriptionTrojan Horse Dropper.VB.BXQ (Please Help) EmptyRe: Trojan Horse Dropper.VB.BXQ (Please Help)

more_horiz
Thanks, i think that did it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum