WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionYahoo Messenger crippled by IE script errors EmptyYahoo Messenger crippled by IE script errors

more_horiz
After repairing viruses last week my yahoo has been crippled by script errors. It will not show text in chat window, and will not send or receive files.Could this be connected with the script blocker GP suggested i download?

descriptionYahoo Messenger crippled by IE script errors EmptyRe: Yahoo Messenger crippled by IE script errors

more_horiz
It may well be.......can you give any details about the application script blocker that you installed!

descriptionYahoo Messenger crippled by IE script errors EmptyRe: Yahoo Messenger crippled by IE script errors

more_horiz
Digitalocksmith wrote:
It may well be.......can you give any details about the application script blocker that you installed!

He means NoScript.
I can never figuren out what causes script errors, everytime I look it up, I see "javascript is turned off"

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Yahoo Messenger crippled by IE script errors DXwU4
Yahoo Messenger crippled by IE script errors VvYDg

more_horiz
Yeah right!

Well i guess you should make sure javascript is enabled (not sure if YM uses Java) and also make sure that you have put YM in the trusted zone of noScript!

Regards

more_horiz
ty

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum