WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionTHANK YOU BELAHZUR and GEEK POLICE!! EmptyTHANK YOU BELAHZUR and GEEK POLICE!!

more_horiz
Absolutely amazing, guys! This website was a real gem to find - I was seriously contemplating either spending lots of $$$ to get my machine fixed or erasing and starting over when I found out about this site. I can't thank you enough!!!

Peace and Love!!

descriptionTHANK YOU BELAHZUR and GEEK POLICE!! EmptyRe: THANK YOU BELAHZUR and GEEK POLICE!!

more_horiz
Spread the word of GeekPolice as a sign of gratitude. :tounge:

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

THANK YOU BELAHZUR and GEEK POLICE!! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionTHANK YOU BELAHZUR and GEEK POLICE!! EmptyRe: THANK YOU BELAHZUR and GEEK POLICE!!

more_horiz
DOC, why dont u make a community on ORKUT??
as i am an ORKUT user

more_horiz
Hmm... Not sure if we could get many people to join on Orkut. Orkut also doesn't have an area for me to add a website link, I made a Facebook group because Facebook has more users.

Here's it anyway:

http://www.orkut.com/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=59286766

I will try to make more social network groups/communities for GeekPolice in the near future.

Cheers Mate

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

THANK YOU BELAHZUR and GEEK POLICE!! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
i have joined the community doc... i suggest u run a Poll/vote for the people using other networking sites, so that we know

more_horiz
I give my very big thanks too!!! Belahzur is working really hard. I thought I wouldn't get such replies so quick nor that the solutions that he told me would work.

Great work guys !! I love you Honored Thank You!

more_horiz
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the geek police Bow or Thanks . All of your information are very useful! Thank You!

more_horiz
Again with the Thank You Messages! Belahzur was amazing, and very prompt in replying to my posts. I've joined the Facebook group and my status for the next while will be stating how much I love you guys.

I'll be making a donation when my next paycheck comes through.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum