WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMost of My Programs Can't Connect Online. - Page 1 EmptyRe: Most of My Programs Can't Connect Online.

more_horiz
Ya I have done this.

descriptionMost of My Programs Can't Connect Online. - Page 1 EmptyRe: Most of My Programs Can't Connect Online.

more_horiz
It still doesn't work though

more_horiz
Do you have anything related to telltalegames installed?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Most of My Programs Can't Connect Online. - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
uh...no. I'm pretty sure it's something related to a hard drive problem, possibly drivers or something. I don't know. All I know is that it's deeper than a virus or minor bug. Firefox 3.0.5 is the only browser that works, and if
I update it, then that doesn't work also. Basically, all my programs can't connect online, and that really disables my computer.

more_horiz
Ok try this:

Start >> Run >> type in cmd type these in and press enter after each line:

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /flushdns

............................................................................................

more_horiz
It says "the requested operation requires elevation."

more_horiz
Under the Start menu, type in cmd, right click it and select Run as Administrator. Try again.

more_horiz
Ya I did that before, but after it worked, and I was going to tell you, my browser stopped working... That actually made the situation worse. I had to restore my system,.

more_horiz
Would it help if I told you Avira Antivir, and Mozilla Firefox 3.0.5 can still connect to the internet? They might use a different way or something, and you can help fix it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum