WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

How to Remove System Security [Removal Guide]

+35
gamble13
trytodie
dannydavis
chugaz77
Alexandra Procopio
bnasexton
queenpenquin
kittiexD
OMGthatsCraZY
grassman
r1
OOTS20002Nikki
johnjmakaro
JimmyNg
christinenj
GForceMyth
archie2nd
Procaps123
rayyan1
davidxyooj209
Jeannnie_74
msbglarry
quickstopme
xyzabc7687b
oldpole
Alison785
TeacherET
Kenneth Meyer
Norgard
thunderkat211
Belahzur
mwallace
pastorfloydshoults
vikneshwaren
Doctor Inferno
39 posters

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyRe: How to Remove System Security [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
Hey there! I'm not very clever when it comes to my computor! sorry about that! I've followed your steps on getting rid of System Security, but it wont let me do anything, so how do I get to use anything I download to help if I cant open it up to eventually scan! What should I do...Please!!!
Kenneth

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyRe: How to Remove System Security [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
Kenneth Meyer wrote:
Hey there! I'm not very clever when it comes to my computor! sorry about that! I've followed your steps on getting rid of System Security, but it wont let me do anything, so how do I get to use anything I download to help if I cant open it up to eventually scan! What should I do...Please!!!
Kenneth

We can help you remove it in another way. Please read this: http://www.geekpolice.net/-t3821.htm

And post your HijackThis log here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

You will be assisted from there.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

How to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 Emptyre: removal of System Security

more_horiz
It works! Hallelujah... it works, and it is free. Thank you, geekpolice.net for bringing my nightmare to an end. After trying 5-6 removal downloads, your's is the first to work. Use it, share it, and get rid of System security. Never open mispelled messages on facebook. That is how this all started.

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyHELP

more_horiz
Help nothing above works ! ! I definately have this virus or malware.

I can't open any of the above devices

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyThanks!!!

more_horiz
Just want to thank you guys from the bottom of my un-geeky heart. Thank You!

My son picked up the worm this morning from Facebook, and I was lucky enough to stumble on your site tonight. Had to copy & paste your URL into the address bar, because the SS2009 was redirecting me all over the place when I tried to click on the Google links to sites that addressed it. I downloaded Malwarebytes, and it worked the first time. I'm going to pass your site on to everybody in my address book, and come pay-day, I'll click on your "help us" link. Thanks again. It's nice to not have to click off the false warnings every two minutes!!!!

more_horiz
is this free im downloading right now pleas if it isnt could someone tell me where i could find free spyware remover this antivirus system pro makes me want to put a few rounds of buckshot through my monitor

more_horiz
Anybody unable to run the tools, please read this: http://www.geekpolice.net/-t3821.htm

And post your HijackThis log here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/ We will help you from there.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Hi, I just got this System Security on my desktop (I am on my laptop right now), and it disables me from running any program, opening task manager, or opening a browser, although I can open a folder and go to a website through that. (I am running XP)

I tried to download Malwarebytes onto that computer but it won't let me run it. at one point it froze so I am trying to boot it up again but it doesn't completely. I get to a black screen and can only see my mouse arrow. I was going to do the hijackthis thing but I can't get on and I don't know if it would let me run it.

(Oh, I did safe mode and was able to run AVG but it didn't find anything).

UPDATE: Ok i can get on to the website now and go to download hijackthis, but I can't run it.

UPDATE 2: Now I just got the blue screen

more_horiz
quickstopme wrote:
Hi, I just got this System Security on my desktop (I am on my laptop right now), and it disables me from running any program, opening task manager, or opening a browser, although I can open a folder and go to a website through that. (I am running XP)

I tried to download Malwarebytes onto that computer but it won't let me run it. at one point it froze so I am trying to boot it up again but it doesn't completely. I get to a black screen and can only see my mouse arrow. I was going to do the hijackthis thing but I can't get on and I don't know if it would let me run it.

(Oh, I did safe mode and was able to run AVG but it didn't find anything).

UPDATE: Ok i can get on to the website now and go to download hijackthis, but I can't run it.

UPDATE 2: Now I just got the blue screen

Please download SilentRunners from here:
http://www.silentrunners.org/Silent%20Runners.zip
Unzip it to the desktop and double-click on it. If you get any kind of warning message about scripts, please choose to allow the script to run. When the scan is finished, a message will pop up and a logfile will have been created on the desktop. Please post the entire contents of this logfile for me to see.

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
How to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 DXwU4
How to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 VvYDg

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptySystem Security

more_horiz
System Security has taken over and will not allow me to run any programs. Where does it hide so that I can manualy delete it?

more_horiz
Not sure where my other reply went about where I am at now. Anyways I can use programs and internet (on firefox, havent figured out how to get IE to work again yet), except nothing happens when I try to run hijackthis or malwarebytes. So I have now tried Silent Runners. Not sure how long that is suppose to take.

I have done lots of scans with Adaware, AVG and now Microsofts malicious something or other removal tool. But it seems the trojans are not being removed. I am no longer receiving nasty pop ups or wallpapers, I have gotten past the black screen, and can run programs and internet. I just cant run the two I mentioned and I can't use search engines, they just go blank. So I hope I can get you some information soon.

Thanks for your help, hope to get back to you soon.

more_horiz
Your post is still there, just up a little.
Anyway, we have found a way to beat this, I've found a hole in this that I can use and kill it.

Please open a topic in the malware removal area, and I'll help you there.

more_horiz
msbglarry wrote:
System Security has taken over and will not allow me to run any programs. Where does it hide so that I can manualy delete it?
Save yourself the time. I tried to delete in manually from a post I've found on another forum..it won't let you delete it because it is running. :-(

more_horiz
Damn, it says its infected like all my other programs....i really need to use my comp and this stupid program has to mess up my comp...plz someone help!!

more_horiz
hi i cant open hijack this
can someone help me?

more_horiz
in fact i cant open anything
i'm surprised my internet explorer is working
i cant open any other program at all
please help me guys
thanks

more_horiz
Hello Ryan,

Please open a new topic here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

You will be helped from there.

more_horiz
It won't let me open Internet explorer, everything I do it says warning application cannot be executed. The file tfswctrl.exe is infected please activate your antivirus software.
It will not let me open anything.

more_horiz
Procaps123, please open a new topic here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

You will be helped from there.

more_horiz
@Doc - Add the new hole to this guide? rename MBAM setup file to winlogon and it works, then do the same for the actual program file.

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 Emptythis thing sucks

more_horiz
I have this virus on my comp... it blocks all programs, task manager and whatever else i try to run such as firefox. I have tried to run anivirus from boot mini windows... nothing works... help plz Sad tearing

more_horiz
I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO U BRO!!! I GOT RID OF THAT SYSTEM SECURITY VIRUS 2 QUICK. THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptySystem Security Removal

more_horiz
Can only access the infected computer from Safe Mode which does not give full access to the internet even when that option is used. So, I need a local, manual program to use to remove System Secuiity, which came in by the way by posing as a Windows Secuirty Update, any recomendations?

more_horiz
Hello christinenj,

Boot into Safe Mode with Networking. There will be internet access from there.

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptySystem Security Removal

more_horiz
As I said in my original comments, Safe Mode even with internet option, is hijacked - do not have full use. Therefore, virus does not allow launch of antisypware exec files. Interrupts them, gives error that system administrator has placed controls, etc.

I have isolated the hidden files. Other sites say to change the file extensions from exe using the rename option. However, the virus files I have do not have any extensions in their name. When show properties, it says exec in the Type inforamtion.l

I am guessing that I need to get into view properties, click security, click advanced and change the controls, but am not sure to change to what. Any ideas?

Once I can neutralize the virus, then I can run spyware to remove it.

more_horiz
Hello,

Please open a new topic here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

We will help you from there.

more_horiz
Thank You! Hooray! Thank You!

more_horiz
Hey so I could not run the program "Malware-bytes anti-malware" Got the message can not execute from this dumb program. I followed your link to post a HJT log, but when I scan and save a log, it wont allow Wordpad to run to bring up the log.... seriously getting frustrated

more_horiz
Hi, my neighbors comp (XP) has this System Security thing that wont go away after she downloaded something... She can't run ANY program. Its stops every action. Can't install Malware, will only let me open folders, cant run or install anything. Even on the internet, it will let me go to whatever site or search 1 time but after that nothing will open/run. How do I get rid of this?? Ideas?

more_horiz
Everybody with problems following this guide, please open a new topic here:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyBig Thanks!!

more_horiz
Ran into this issue and needed to be resolved quickly. Came across the link and downloaded the app. Installed per instructions and ran. It immediatly found the problems and removed. System back up and running without a restore. Big thanks!! I normally dont sign up in the forums, but had to add this reply.

more_horiz
please help i have that system security virus and its driving me crazy i tried to download the app but it wont let me i wish the person who created this virus was right beside me................................

more_horiz
I had to register just to say this.....this worked for me and worked well, you do NOT know how frustrated I was. Tried solutions from other websites, but no dice. This one takes the cake! Thanks guys.

more_horiz
Hi,
Sorry to bother. But, I have installed the Malwarebytes program.
I was wondering am I supposed to keep scanning because I have scanned and rebooted 2348356734580 gajillion times. For instance last night, I had 73 infected objects. Then after 5 rebootings or so I had 35.
Today again after much rebooting I have 18.
Now, I have not gone anywhere from there. It is driving me nuts >>;
I really need help Dx I am getting blamed for this problem at home T__T

more_horiz
Hello,

Please open a new topic here:

We will help you from there.

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 Emptymalwarebytes

more_horiz
I've downloaded the removal program, but it will not open or launch. I've tried several times to uninstall & re-install. HELP!

more_horiz
I can't even get on the internet from my laptop (which has the stupid System Security) so I'm having to find out what to do via my desktop. What do you do if you can't download the antimalware from the internet?

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptySecurity Sistem

more_horiz
how to delete devinitivamente this problem because I have to scan all day to remove it. Thank you

more_horiz
i've tried everything.. even the safe mode thing and nothing. i keep on getting my attemps turned off by this damn thing... when i run malwarebytes on safe mode, an error dialog box comes up saying that an error ccurred.... Error code: 732 (0,0).
I've wasted $150 on different anti-virus software, as well as 7 days trying to get rid of it to no avail...
please help!

more_horiz
My Windows XP computer is infected with System Security. I can't boot in Safe Mode [it puts me in a continuous start-up loop.] It has killed all .exe files so I can't run or download any programs I can't open Task Manager or System Restore. It won't let me open RegEdit. It appears to be in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\19470004\19470004.exe but I can't delete it because the file is in use.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

more_horiz
I just made HUGE progress! I downloaded HijackThis to a thumb drive and was able to run it on the infected computer. I viewed processes with it and stopped System Security. I am now cleaning using Spybot Search and Destroy, SpyBlaster, Ad-Aware, Windows Defender, and McAfee. I will let you know how I come out. HIJACKTHIS IS A GOD!!!!!

more_horiz
Everyone who can't remove System Security, open a new topic here:

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptySame Virus. Different Problem.

more_horiz
Thank you on this great article. The problem is that on my pc (Windows XP 2001) is that I have no internet acsess cause of the virus. The weird thing is that I have internet acsess on my laptop on PS3. nȯne of my desktop items work. I'm very frustrated with this problem. So now I shut it down and when I try to get it back on a black screen comes up saying that I need to log in normally or in safe mode. I'm like ok so I try to get on safe mode but when I click it, it says something about it can't start up blah blah blah. So now I have two problems on my hands and I have decided to talk to the pros about this. Thanks! -Trytodie

more_horiz
when i try to install and run the malware bytes in safe mode i get an hour glass like its going to load and then nothing happens - i have renamed the file and still doesnt work

more_horiz
I am unable to access any programs as well. It keeps sending me to a website: http://platinum-antivir.com/purchase?r=57.15 and everything is supposedly infected: taskmgr.exe, mmc.exe, rundll32.ex, etc are infected. It keeps asking if I want to activate my antivirus software now. Help please. I'm on my desktop but the infection is on my laptop.

more_horiz
try this, it worked for me, i had the H8SRT virus, there are 2 steps to follow

http://www.myantispyware.com/2009/12/20/how-to-remove-malware-defense-uninstall-instructions/

a word of warning, you may have lost your genuine Windows security centre, I have :sad:

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyMalware.systemsecurity.atn

more_horiz
Hi thunderkat211

These spywares ruins Ur system , shows fake threats , distorts registry , and responsible for PC's Slow performance..I had an antispyware running on my system bt not always it happens that all the spywares are being detected by them.After lot of searching i found the result from this site , Please visit this URL ,
http://www.spywarelib.com/SearchResults.aspx?cx=000208312642036625460%3Aogwadim3ah4&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8&q=Malware.systemsecurity#480 :smile2:

Last edited by Roger7 on 17th February 2010, 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding url)

more_horiz
I followed the steps given and when my computer restarted, it still has this security tool virus. Please help.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum