WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionsystray, wrong icons displayed, double icons in control panel Emptysystray, wrong icons displayed, double icons in control panel

more_horiz
I'm having problems with my systray, like many im sure. Icons seem to disappear amd re-appear frequently. Systray does appear to be installed in the registry. In the customize notifacations area, wrong icons are dispayed for the programs.

Also when I load Malware AntiBytes from the desktop, it tries to install I-tunes twice, before the program loads.
I also have double icons of everything in the control panel.

The systray and icon problems started after I scanned and cleaned my computer of viruses and malware. I have used

CC Cleaner
Super Anti-Spyware
Malware Anti-Bytes

And Symantec Corporate edition

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards

descriptionsystray, wrong icons displayed, double icons in control panel EmptyRe: systray, wrong icons displayed, double icons in control panel

more_horiz
Hello.
I will look into this as soon as I get time, I have moved this to the Software forum since this is no longer a malware issue.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
systray, wrong icons displayed, double icons in control panel DXwU4
systray, wrong icons displayed, double icons in control panel VvYDg

descriptionsystray, wrong icons displayed, double icons in control panel EmptyRe: systray, wrong icons displayed, double icons in control panel

more_horiz
Try this: http://winhlp.com/node/16

more_horiz
Thanks fore those. I went for the Cd repair option. and the taskbar repair tool.
My only problem now is with the Symantec not showing in the notifacation are and the double icons in control panel.

These are no biggy though.

Regards
Dave

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum