WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionInfected With iSpyware Please Help Me! (HijackThis Log and U - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infected With iSpyware Please Help Me! (HijackThis Log and U

more_horiz
You aren't running Anti Virus Software

Anti-virus software are programs that detect, cleanse, and erase harmful virus files on a computer, Web server, or network.
Unchecked, virus files can unintentionally be forwarded to others, including trading partners and thereby spreading infection. Because new viruses regularly emerge, anti-virus software should be updated frequently. Anti-virus software can scan the computer memory and disk drives for malicious code. They can alert the user if a virus is present, and will clean, delete (or quarantine) infected files or directories. Please download a free anti-virus software (for personal use), from one these excellent vendors NOW:

1) Antivir PersonalEditionClassic
-Free anti-virus software for Windows.
-Detects and removes more than 50,000 viruses. Free support.
2) avast! 4 Home Edition
-Anti-virus program for Windows.
-The home edition is freeware for noncommercial user.
3) AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition
- Free edition of the AVG anti-virus program for Windows.
- Available for single computer use for home and non commercial use.

It is strongly recommended that you run only one antivirus program at a time. Having more than one antivirus program active in memory uses additional resources and can result in program conflicts and false virus alerts.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Infected With iSpyware Please Help Me! (HijackThis Log and U - Page 2 DXwU4
Infected With iSpyware Please Help Me! (HijackThis Log and U - Page 2 VvYDg

descriptionInfected With iSpyware Please Help Me! (HijackThis Log and U - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infected With iSpyware Please Help Me! (HijackThis Log and U

more_horiz
I must ask, where did you get the idea that you where running Bit-Defender? If it is in fact installed on your system, then we may have missed it. Can we get a screen shot to confirm that it is in fact there on your system?
If you need any help taking a screen shot, please go here.
Thank you.

more_horiz
I just installed it a few moment before I was inform that I had to update my Java but right now I have already uninstalled it again. Now I cannot install AVG as this error msg kept appearing:
"Local machine: installation failed
Installation:
Error: Action failed for registry key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: creating registry key....
Error 0x80070005"
I saw Kaspersky (Kaspersky network agent) on my computer which I believed was installed from my school last year and I tried uninstalling this but I need a password yet again and I dont know that. Could this be blocking my installation of AVG but then I had installed and used AVG before like 2 months ago.

more_horiz
Hello.
Try Avast! or Avira. Smile...

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Infected With iSpyware Please Help Me! (HijackThis Log and U - Page 2 DXwU4
Infected With iSpyware Please Help Me! (HijackThis Log and U - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
Since this issue is resolved, this topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Infected With iSpyware Please Help Me! (HijackThis Log and U - Page 2 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum