WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows Security Alert, wuauclt.exe is infected, consent.exe is infected EmptyWindows Security Alert, wuauclt.exe is infected, consent.exe is infected

more_horiz
Windows Security Alert, wuauclt.exe is infected, consent.exe is infected

My pc is doing all of the following:Windows Security Alert: Application cannot be executed. The file wuauclt.exe is infected
Application cannot be executed. The file consent.exe is infected
BankerFox.A/Win32/Nugel.E
ieuser is infected
I cannot user internet to open any of the sites to download any corrective software
I have malwarebytes Anti-Malware; however, it will not let me open it
I have Spybot; however, again it will not let me open it

I cannot clear the Security Warning message box - Application cannot be executed. The file wauaclt.exe is infecdted. Do you want to activate your antivirus software now?

I cannot execute any programs, please help. I did search through your site and found bits and pieces of information pertaining to some of the issues, but I cannot download anything as I cannot even get an internet session open that will accept the information

If I'm doing something wrong in this posting, I apologize, as it is my first time using your site and I'm trying to get my pc back up and running. I am using another pc to post this message.

descriptionWindows Security Alert, wuauclt.exe is infected, consent.exe is infected EmptyRe: Windows Security Alert, wuauclt.exe is infected, consent.exe is infected

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Windows Security Alert, wuauclt.exe is infected, consent.exe is infected DXwU4
Windows Security Alert, wuauclt.exe is infected, consent.exe is infected VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum