WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUninstaller & registry cleaner recommendation EmptyUninstaller & registry cleaner recommendation

more_horiz
Q 1>HI, I JST WANTED TO KNOW WHATS THE BEST AND SAFEST COMMERCIAL UNINSTALLER AVAILABLE, IS IT ;TOTAL UNINSTALLER, YOUR UNINSTALLER. ASHAMPOO UNINSTALLER, ADVANCED UNINSTALLER PRO OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL UNINSTALLER, RANK ALL THE BEST UNINSTALLERS FROM NUMBER 1-10, STATE STRONG VALID REASONS WHY U THINK NUMBER 1 IS NUMBER 1 UNINSTALLER AND REST ARE SECONDARY. PLZZZZ DONT SAY REVO UNINSTALLER/ MY UNINSTALLER [FREE ONES].

Q2>WHATS THE BEST SAFEST COMMERCIAL APPLICATION AVAILABLE TO CLEAN REGISTRY FREE FROM ERRORS OTHER THAN MANUALLY OR USING A REGISTRY CLEANERS LIKE CCLEANER,REGVAC,REGISTRY MECHANIC,REGISTRY EASY,CLEAN SWEEP,AND REST OTHERS[FREE ONES].

PLZZZ REPLY SPECIFICALLY,THANKS

descriptionUninstaller & registry cleaner recommendation EmptyRe: Uninstaller & registry cleaner recommendation

more_horiz
Hello there, I have edited your topic title to a more specific one to facilitate the search feature. Please refrain from using caps in future.

Total Uninstall - Alternative uninstaller to Windows Add Remove Programs to remove programs completely.

Your Uninstaller - Your Uninstaller! uninstaller software is the industry's leading uninstaller software.

Ashampoo UnInstaller Platinum Suite - Ashampoo UnInstaller Platinum Suite enables you to record every change done during software install

Advanced Uninstaller PRO - Advanced Uninstaller PRO lets you uninstall software, manage startup programs, remove invalid Start.

You can check this site out for a more in depth review of all kinds of uninstaller utilities: http://www.softsea.com/software/Uninstaller.html

As for registry cleaners I have only used Registry Machanic and CCleaner. I would recommend Registry Mechanic for registry cleaning because you can clean the registry of other drives, whereas CCleaner only cleans the registry of your Local drive or C: drive, but overall CCleaner is a very good tool for cleaning out temporary files.

That's my opinion, for a more in depth review check this site out: http://registry-repair-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Uninstaller & registry cleaner recommendation Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionUninstaller & registry cleaner recommendation EmptyRe: Uninstaller & registry cleaner recommendation

more_horiz
Thanks for ur reply, but i wana know is which is the best safest recommended commercial uninstaller, u have given me little description of all what i have already mentioned and in the order i have put in the list, I have seen the link which u put in your description 11 weeks back, i wasnt impressed. Can u plzzz rank them [like 1-5 or 1-10] based on the safety and effeciency based on your personal opinion and not online reviews I would really appreciate it,

Secondly, ccleaner is not the best tool for cleaning registry as it screwed up my registry many times, so i would keep it only to use as temporary files as u mentioned rightly.

Do u have any recommendations for pc tune up, suggest some , thanks.

more_horiz
As you said, CCleaner has trashed your registry in the past, yet your looking for a registry cleaner, every registry clean you try will have risks. In my opinion, no registry cleaner is safe, that's why we ask people to backup their registry with ERUNT when we help out.

PC tune ups:
Turn some unneeded start-up items off in msconfig.
Defrag hardrive.
Turn down (not off) system restore.
Uninstall stuff you don't need.
Delete unused stuff.

Download ATF Cleaner

This is just a temp file cleaner, without the registry cleaning. A lot safer, doesn't need to be installed, so doesn't take much room.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Uninstaller & registry cleaner recommendation DXwU4
Uninstaller & registry cleaner recommendation VvYDg

more_horiz
thanks, i know that registry cleaners r not safe, thats why i have been insisting for safest and effective registry cleaners.
Secondly, ATF cleaner is nice but doesnt clean 100%, it leaves behind thumbnails which get accumulated over the time and take up unreasonable space.

The steps for tune up like defrag/ drive clean up r the general steps , I actually meant for all in one safest tune up utility, For example commercially available----Tune up utility/ ace utility /advanced window personal care/vista manager are all pc tune up utilities. I am looking for the safe and best amoing all tune up utilities based on personal experience, if u know, let me know,thanks

more_horiz
About thumbnails.
This tool cleans thumb*.db, windows updates log, and generally any unneeded stuff that tools like ATF-Cleaner miss.

Please download Purera.exe from HERE

• First, unzip the program.
  • Double click Purera.exe to open it.
  • When it opens, press the "Clean" button.
  • This will open up a menu of options.
  • Tick the box that says "Check All"
  • Then press the "Clean Selected" button.
  • This will start the cleaning proccess.
  • For a minute or two, Purera.exe may act like it isn't responding, but let it run.
  • After it's done, it will make a log file of what it's removed.
  • Paste the log back here.

more_horiz
Ccleaner is all i ever need to clean up un-needed registry reminants left over from uninstalls etc.

Of the hundreds of cleans performed, never once has it messed with whats needed!

Many argue that others are more thorough, and we know where that gets us sometimes dont we?

If your an experienced user who knows how to look after your OS installation (Registry etc), Ccleaner is all you should need to do your daily housekeeping!

Its 100% safe and IMHO, one of the best freeware programs available on the network today.

Regards

more_horiz
Click on this link; https://servimg.com/view/13232718/2, Thats the message i am getting using PureRa. I right clicked, did everything but its not working, Anyway, is there any uninstaller which u r aware of and which does a very very good job securely.

more_horiz
Nevermind, saw your edit.

It didn't create the log, but probably did it's cleaning routine as it should.
I haven't used 3rd party uninstall tools before, but I trust Docs post 100%, I'd go with Your Ininstaller.

more_horiz
Thanks 4 all ur help, really appreciate that.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum