WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionneed expert's recommendation on whether to use malwarebytes or no Emptyneed expert's recommendation on whether to use malwarebytes or no

more_horiz
Hello there GeekPolice fellows
I am a huge security freak, I do my best in keeping my systems all secured, I haven't had any malware infections for the past year on my windows machine. I use McAfee security suite in all of my systems, and was wondering if this software has the same functionality as malwarebytes or if malwarebytes is better at removing malware end side of things than McAfee, I do malware removals every once in a while to friends' infected machines. my question is, is it ok to have macafee and malwarebytes installed on a same machine without them interfering with each others' operations, and do these two softwares serve for different purposes or do they both do the same pretty much?

thanks

descriptionneed expert's recommendation on whether to use malwarebytes or no EmptyRe: need expert's recommendation on whether to use malwarebytes or no

more_horiz
Mcafee can be a system hog at times, uses a lot of system resources.

MBAM is the opposite though, very light on the system and quick scanning rate, good detection rate.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
need expert's recommendation on whether to use malwarebytes or no DXwU4
need expert's recommendation on whether to use malwarebytes or no VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum