WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Use Multiple CPUs At Boot Up (Faster Boot up)

+10
.:vikas:.
redx54321
professor_lim
Admin
emu1616
trust me
Agent Cosmic
ocean.bluex
zaviershk
Doctor Inferno
14 posters

descriptionUse Multiple CPUs At Boot Up (Faster Boot up) - Page 1 EmptyRe: Use Multiple CPUs At Boot Up (Faster Boot up)

more_horiz
Fixed. 😉

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Use Multiple CPUs At Boot Up (Faster Boot up) - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionUse Multiple CPUs At Boot Up (Faster Boot up) - Page 1 EmptyRe: Use Multiple CPUs At Boot Up (Faster Boot up)

more_horiz
So my reboot time was 264 seconds. My computer is the worst. When I go to the start menu to change to multiple cores I don't have a search box. When I go to search and look for msconfig I get 3 different ones. When I clicked on one I got something with a boot.ini which I clicked on and I could change one thing to 504 and another to 2. I almost did it but I was afraid I would screw something up, so I decided to ask what to do instead. What do you suggest? Thank you.

more_horiz
So, since I haven't heard anything from you all for two weeks should I just assume you can't be bothered. You've been so great in the past. I am a little disappointed. Is there anyone in Chicago who you recommend to come to my house and fix my problematic slow computer? Thank you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum