WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionExtra topic, not needed anymore - Solution in the other topic. EmptyExtra topic, not needed anymore - Solution in the other topic.

more_horiz
Does any one who is computer savey know how to remove this spy ware virus Trojan-clicker.Win32.Tiny.h? sometimes it pops up with a different name like Trojan-spy32.greenscreen [it leads you to by their soft ware removal package, well I don't want to pay for anything and the only back up I have is my restore disk that came with my inspiron 531 dell. with windows Visa Basic

I checked my scans with some free spy ware scanning but they all want you to purchase a fix for 50 to $70.00 bucks for get it. should I do the restore disk or is there an alternative? thanks

Last edited by Belahzur on 31st August 2008, 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Topic can be binned.)

descriptionExtra topic, not needed anymore - Solution in the other topic. EmptyRe: Extra topic, not needed anymore - Solution in the other topic.

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from Here.

Double click to run the installer.
Select "Do a system scan and save a log file" when it gives you choices.
Post the log back here.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Extra topic, not needed anymore - Solution in the other topic. DXwU4
Extra topic, not needed anymore - Solution in the other topic. VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum