WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBanned from COD2 Server EmptyBanned from COD2 Server

more_horiz
Need help. I +'m banned from Call of Duty 2 Server, and i really like it, but some admin ban whole our guild, nobody know why ? And now, i need something to HIDE my IP, or to change it.

This is for my friend, he have ADSL Connection with Dynamic IP adress.

We already try AllAnonymity IP HIDER ,but it doesn't work. It's only 10 Mb traffic for non registered version.

Somebody can help ?

............................................................................................

Banned from COD2 Server V45u80

descriptionBanned from COD2 Server EmptyRe: Banned from COD2 Server

more_horiz
I am not sure if this is allowed here or not. If an admin can confirm, I will gladly help.

more_horiz
OK. I need help only to change my IP or to HIDE. Btw, let's wait Big Grin

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Thank you for your patiance and understanding. Hooray!

I have submitted a request for admin review. This thread should be reviewed shortly.

Thanks again for your patiance friend!

more_horiz
Ok, I have gotten approval to help with this subject.

*First, let me give you one warning. You can get into a lot of trouble for accessing a server that you do not have permission to access. You have been warned!

Now thats out of the way, (Cracks Nuckles) lets get started!

If the game allows you to configure proxy settings, point it at one of the many free proxy ip's that you can find lieing around on the net.

Here is a free proxy list. They will give you a huge list of proxy servers to connect to.

If you want more, just google "Proxy List" without the quotes.

Please let me know if this works for you.

more_horiz
I doubt your gonna get in trouble, don't by your old self, get a new username, (proxy) IP, use a different email (temp email if needed) and learn to psyops.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Banned from COD2 Server DXwU4
Banned from COD2 Server VvYDg

more_horiz
Translation
Go through a proxy,
Create a new account,
And make them believe that you are actually someone new.

Awesome (sparkly)

more_horiz
I'm still have problem. Game can't change proxy, should i try to change it in Internet Explorer ?

more_horiz
Strange, I would think that it would work.

I dont know how they are blocking you. For all they know, you should now look like a completely different person.

Maby they are tracking you through your cd key???

more_horiz
if so could he change a cd key to another he finds on the net? or if they are tracking down his ip address he could off his modem, wait for 10 seconds and reboot it that should change his ip i believe? does it?

Banned from COD2 Server Firenamecopytt4.th

more_horiz
ThunderBluff wrote:
if so could he change a cd key to another he finds on the net? or if they are tracking down his ip address he could off his modem, wait for 10 seconds and reboot it that should change his ip i believe? does it?

The chances of finding a CD key which no one has used is very very low. Restarting the modem won't work since using proxy won't work. And the logic is when he on his computer(and modem) to play again, isn't that restarting? So basically I doubt it will work.

Banned from COD2 Server Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
I have to agree with Agent on this one. The only way to get around this one for sure, would be to:

Change Ip
Create A New Account
Buy A New Cd Key
Become someone else.....

You are banned. That fact doesnt look like its going to change anytime soon.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum