WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionStarted getting random coloured dashes across my screen - Page 1 EmptyRe: Started getting random coloured dashes across my screen

more_horiz
I am just trying to sort a flash drive to do the windows 10 install.

So do you think the first problem with all the random colored dashes on my screen was because of the hard drive?

descriptionStarted getting random coloured dashes across my screen - Page 1 EmptyRe: Started getting random coloured dashes across my screen

more_horiz
fubar1010 wrote:
So do you think the first problem with all the random colored dashes on my screen was because of the hard drive?

No i think its either cause by bad LCD monitor, malfunctioning graphic card or graphic card driver.

............................................................................................

FreeBooter
Started getting random coloured dashes across my screen - Page 1 1363

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
Well i hope it isn't the graphics card, its only a week old...
it hasn't happened again since i posted this thread, could it be i was pushing the graphics card too much and the monitor or cpu couldn't handle it?

more_horiz
Did you overclock the graphic card if yes then this can cause your issue.

............................................................................................

FreeBooter

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
Yes..
Everything seems fine now, i guess i pushed it a little too much,
and thank you for your help mate, now to get this hard drive removed before it dies in my pc.

This thread can now be closed, thank you for your time and help

more_horiz
You are very welcome!

We don't lock threads in Tech Support forum.

FreeBooter

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum