WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description[INACTIVE] Likely have a virus - Page 1 EmptyRe: [INACTIVE] Likely have a virus

more_horiz
The MBAM log shows "No action by user". Are you cleaning these pups?

description[INACTIVE] Likely have a virus - Page 1 EmptyRe: [INACTIVE] Likely have a virus

more_horiz
Yes I did quarantine them I just double checked in the program, they both show as being quarantined.

more_horiz
Oh dear God I have no idea how to do this even looking at the link you posted I do not understand anything it is saying >,<

"I think you have a Master Boot Record (MBR) disk which supports disk size up to 2 TB you need to convert disk to GPT to work with disk larger than 2 TB.

How to Convert MBR to GPT Disk in Windows 10/8/7"

more_horiz
Backup all files stored at 4 TB disk and open Disk Management by typing Diskmgmt.msc into Start Menu or Run dialog box.  

From  Disk Management delete all partitions from 4 TB disk and right click 4 TB disk and select "Convert to GPT Disk". after converting to disk to GPT disk you can create partitions.

[INACTIVE] Likely have a virus - Page 1 Uym4juv

............................................................................................

FreeBooter
[INACTIVE] Likely have a virus - Page 1 1363

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
[mod]Due to inactivity this thread is locked. If you need more help, please send me a pm.[/mod]

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum