WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionTrojan that I cannot remove - Page 1 EmptyRe: Trojan that I cannot remove

more_horiz
You're welcome. I will lock this thread. If you need it re-opened, please send me a pm.

descriptionTrojan that I cannot remove - Page 1 EmptyRe: Trojan that I cannot remove

more_horiz
Big Grin

more_horiz
Please run MBAM again and post the log. How do you know that it is infected again?

more_horiz
After it crashed with the blue screen I ran Malware and detected 2 items last night. I'll run it now again,

more_horiz
Just ran it and the Malware showed nothing, so it must have effectively deleted, after I had quarantined it. Sorry I guess it should be closed than

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum