WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Machine freezez Will not let me Download MBAM

2 posters

descriptionMachine freezez  Will not let me Download MBAM - Page 2 EmptyRe: Machine freezez Will not let me Download MBAM

more_horiz
Dave: I tried to download Comodo AV, but can't get past all the bundels. The scans, the Before you Download. Doesn't appear to be a clear link to the AV itself. No matter what I click I get the ReimageRepair .exe. I understand this is how the free download sites pay for their product with the banners and all, but usually I can sift through the bundles. Same with the AVG site. Now all I get is the Addware. Any suggestion would be helpful. Just need a temporary AV until I can get to the store and buy one.

Thanks

descriptionMachine freezez  Will not let me Download MBAM - Page 2 EmptyRe: Machine freezez Will not let me Download MBAM

more_horiz
Try MSE and you won't have to buy one.

more_horiz
Dave:  The reformated machine is doing well now that I finally go all the Manufacture Bloat ware off it.  So I guess we can close this thread out

I'm using Should I Remove It, which may in itself be maleware, but it works.  We are going to take the new Toshiba back, but can't get the Auto Log in Feature disabled.  Don't want to return a machine with our Outlook Express and Facebook automatically logged in.  

Do i need to start a new thread on this or is there a simple step I'm overlooking.  Toshiba Satelite Windows 8 64 bit AMD A 8

Thanks again

more_horiz
I'm using Should I Remove It, which may in itself be maleware, but it works.

It's probably a good program but don't mistake it for an AV program. You will still need a good AV.
We are going to take the new Toshiba back, but can't get the Auto Log in Feature disabled. Don't want to return a machine with our Outlook Express and Facebook automatically logged in.

Here's how to configure it to log in so the reverse should be just as easy.

more_horiz
Done.

Thanks

more_horiz
You're welcome. I will lock this thread. If you need it re-opened, please send me a pm.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum