WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAccidently Disabled Start Up Progms and CAN NOT boot up!! - Page 1 EmptyRe: Accidently Disabled Start Up Progms and CAN NOT boot up!!

more_horiz
Hey, it booted to safe mode. My problem was I wasn't patient enough to wait for it to come up. It came up when I walked away. Now what do you suggest I do? I typed msconfig in but it does not respond. Not sure what to do next..I do not have windows installation disk.

descriptionAccidently Disabled Start Up Progms and CAN NOT boot up!! - Page 1 EmptyRe: Accidently Disabled Start Up Progms and CAN NOT boot up!!

more_horiz
I booted it to the last known config and it worked! It is now to the desktop. Is there anything I should do to check for a crashing issue..maybe malware or virus?

more_horiz
You can run scans with your malware protection software. What protection are you using?

more_horiz
Avast ...free antivirus

more_horiz
I like Avast. I recommend also using Malwarebytes Antimalware in addition to Avast's Free AntiVirus.

Here's the site: www.malwarebytes.org

It's 25 USD.

more_horiz
ok. Thanks!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum