WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSearch engine redirect/admin privledges hijacked - Page 1 EmptyRe: Search engine redirect/admin privledges hijacked

more_horiz
There is no fix when I click on it.

descriptionSearch engine redirect/admin privledges hijacked - Page 1 EmptyRe: Search engine redirect/admin privledges hijacked

more_horiz
pjackson7 wrote:
There is no fix when I click on it.

eeehhhhmmm. I'm not sure what you are saying here?

more_horiz
Sorry about the second message, don't quite know how I pasted that there. Anyway the problem seems to be fixed. Here's the log:
========== FILES ==========
C:\ProgramData\sDO4peyxSUZ9aO moved successfully.
========== OTL ==========
C:\Users\Nisha Stone\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dell Dock.lnk moved successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\Locked deleted successfully.
64bit-Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\Locked deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB}\ not found.

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.42.1 log created on 06192012_092917

more_horiz
So you are not experiencing any problems at the moment?

If that is so, we can proceed to cleanup Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum