WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHijacked by Google.com Search Engine EmptyHijacked by Google.com Search Engine

more_horiz
Hi to all,
I'm a new member and want to say hello and see if someone can help me get onto my website- www.suzannefalkmusic.com I bought the Domain name at Godaddy.com and the nameservers are directed to Broadjam.com where they host websites for musicians who are primo members. They tell us to buy a domain name from godaddy and what to enter for it to go to their servers. I had no problem last couple of years then suspended account. Reinstated account and have had nothing but hassles and errors. Found out all my friends can access my site on their home PC's and on mobile phones w internet access. GoDaddy diagnostics reaches my site in less than 8 secs. When I enter my URL I get a webpage that Internet Explorer can not connect to that site- with a bunch of suggestions of why. Most of the time I am redirected to Google.com Search page that tells me to try reloading the page. I checked the souce of the page and what it says is bizarre to me. I Had it analyzed on a website telling me it had no header, basically telling me the format was wrong. I have Verizon Fios with a Verizon wireless coax router hooked up to my PC by wired ethernet. I copied and saved every original html source code from cached page which is blank or in text only an empty black box where my photo and intro words would be if you want to see what they say. I'd appreciate it if anyone will check and see if you get onto my website; If you do, tell me why I can't and what the problem could be- Please (puppy eyes)
Frustrated in New York!
Thanks, Bflatblueswoman

............................................................................................

Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating who you want to be!

descriptionHijacked by Google.com Search Engine EmptyRe: Hijacked by Google.com Search Engine

more_horiz
Please visit this webpage for a tutorial on downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

See the area: Using ComboFix, and when done, post the log back here.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum