WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWINDOWS 7 ERROR CODE: c0000135 cannot find %hs file is missing... - Page 1 EmptyRe: WINDOWS 7 ERROR CODE: c0000135 cannot find %hs file is missing...

more_horiz
Couldn't mount the drive and got following error:

Error mounting: mount exited with exit code 13: Error reading bootsector: Input/output error
Failed to mount '/dev/sda1': Input/output error
NTFS is either inconsistent, or there is a hardware fault, or it's a
SoftRAID/FakeRAID hardware. In the first case run chkdsk /f on Windows
then reboot into Windows twice. The usage of the /f parameter is very
important! If the device is a SoftRAID/FakeRAID then first activate
it and mount a different device under the /dev/mapper/ directory, (e.g.
/dev/mapper/nvidia_eahaabcc1). Please see the 'dmraid' documentation
for more details.

descriptionWINDOWS 7 ERROR CODE: c0000135 cannot find %hs file is missing... - Page 1 EmptyRe: WINDOWS 7 ERROR CODE: c0000135 cannot find %hs file is missing...

more_horiz
Ahhh that says a lot! I will return in the next day at the latest with further instructions. I need to research this issue...

more_horiz
Do you have another similar Desktop computer you can install this problem hard drive into as a "slave drive"? There is a good chance the hard drive is either not partitioned correctly, or it is not working correctly at all.

If the Master Boot Record is infected, we can spot that issue, if we install it as a slave drive. Let me know about that.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum