WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows could not start, file corrup or missing error message EmptyWindows could not start, file corrup or missing error message

more_horiz
I have a desktop computer with Windows XP.
There is an error message:
""Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:
\system32\ntoskrnl.exe.
Please reinstall a copy of the above file."

I tried the system recovery reboot from the computer and using the disc, but I couldn't do it. I don't know what to do next. Please help. Thank you.

descriptionWindows could not start, file corrup or missing error message EmptyRe: Windows could not start, file corrup or missing error message

more_horiz
Hi, this link will solve your problem

More: http://computerworld.com/issues/ch000646.htm

............................................................................................

Windows could not start, file corrup or missing error message V45u80

descriptionWindows could not start, file corrup or missing error message EmptyRe: Windows could not start, file corrup or missing error message

more_horiz
The link you posted is not working.
But I found the problem. I think the keyboard is dying and causing problem. After I unplug it and restart the computer, it works. thanks anyway.

more_horiz
On that link, you could find that case Wink

............................................................................................

Windows could not start, file corrup or missing error message V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum