WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionjj.loved00 request - Page 2 EmptyRe: jj.loved00 request

more_horiz
I have not yet downloaded WOT, Spywareblaster or Spybots. Do any of them interfere with McAfee (or vice versa)? If so, what do you recommend? Is McAfee worth paying for?!

more_horiz
I have not yet downloaded WOT, Spywareblaster or Spybots. Do any of them interfere with McAfee (or vice versa)? If so, what do you recommend? Is McAfee worth paying for?!

No. They won't interfere. As for McAfee, keep it until your subscription runs out then download and install MicroSoft Security Essentials.

more_horiz
Hi again! I had some McAfee problems, viz, MCShield was hogging all my CPU. Eventually McAfee appear to have solved that problem (although it happened once yeaterday - hopefully a one off.
In checking for that problem, I had removed all the tools that you recommended here.
In trying to re-install, I am failing to install WOT. It gets stuck after the wizrd has run, displaying Connect and then www.mywot.com/en/settings/welcome.
When I subsequently remove WOT, it displays what might be text, but gets displayed as a series of vertical rectangles.
WOT - sorry for pun - should I do?

more_horiz
WOT - sorry for pun - should I do?

I know WOT jj.loved00 request - Page 2 643420 I would do; contact them and tell them about your problem.

more_horiz
Hi again; apologies for teh long dealy. I did manage to get WOT installed eventually. It did appear to impact on performance; so I've disabled it for the moment. But I think I should close this thread until I check things out.
Thanks for all the help again!

more_horiz
demoncurrie wrote:
Hi again; apologies for teh long dealy. I did manage to get WOT installed eventually. It did appear to impact on performance; so I've disabled it for the moment. But I think I should close this thread until I check things out.
Thanks for all the help again!

You're welcome.Good luck

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum