WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVista Startup Repair Endless Loop EmptyVista Startup Repair Endless Loop

more_horiz
I'm sure someone has seen this before. I get an endless loop and don't have a hard Vista repair disc. Any suggestions or is the computer toast? Thanks in advance.

descriptionVista Startup Repair Endless Loop EmptyRe: Vista Startup Repair Endless Loop

more_horiz
yup - it happens.

Try booting to a recovery partition if your computer has one. Look for the option to appear before Windows starts. I have seen success by doing a restore to a system restore point, not back to factory condition because that will erase everything.

descriptionVista Startup Repair Endless Loop EmptyRe: Vista Startup Repair Endless Loop

more_horiz
I am new on here so forgive me if I make mistakes, I am 77 years old and have been playing with computers since the Candy days but now I think the new technolidgy is over my head.
I am trying to go back to factory settings from the partition on the hardrive on a Toshiba A135-S4527 and what they say should come up doesn't. Can some one on here help me?

more_horiz
Sorry, I ment Tandy, not Candy.

more_horiz
I have a Toshiba A215-S5825 which may be similar to yours. That computer doesn't have a recovery partition. You have to reload it from the 2 disks that came with the computer.

If you don't have the disks that came with your computer I found a couple of links that may help. Note: I can't vouch for these because I haven't tried them.

Here's a YouTube tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBaJ0F7yx-Y

It directs you to this site to get the ISO file. An ISO file is basically an image of a disk. Once you have the ISO file, you need a burner that will turn an ISO file into a DVD diskc.
http://www.mediafire.com/?vmujazrmmog

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum