WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSlow running, screen freeze up, will not shut down EmptySlow running, screen freeze up, will not shut down

more_horiz
I had been working with "Superdave" correcting problems with my laptop. We thought all of the problems had been corrected but now I am experiencing the following.
1. Computer very slow to Boot up.
2. The computer will not shut down when shut down is activated.
3. It can take from 25 - 30 seconds to open an internet page.
4. Screen will freeze up for periods of time up to a minute and other times permanently
5. In the event I open task manager to see what the heck is going on the list is constantly shift in up and down?

I don't know if this is new or a continuation of an existing problem? My computer has become VERY unreliable and I am fast becoming frustrated as I use it for work.
Help Please,
Featherman

descriptionSlow running, screen freeze up, will not shut down EmptyRe: Slow running, screen freeze up, will not shut down

more_horiz
Hello.
Can you post a new OTL log here? we can check your hardware and alter your startup settings to make it quicker.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Slow running, screen freeze up, will not shut down DXwU4
Slow running, screen freeze up, will not shut down VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum