WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBack to factory setting and... EmptyBack to factory setting and...

more_horiz
Good Morning
My computer (PC) picked up Vista Security 2011 Virus- awesome! Anyway, I removed it after much effort, I then backed up everything I wanted onto a removable drive, deleted the previously infected user account -(first switching admin settings). I then went to another previously active account and reset Vista setting to factory.
That was 10 hours ago. The computer was very full of photos, music etc. I know it needs to clear that out but it is taking a very long time to start back up. I got a "setting up windows file" bar very quickly but since all I have is the "Microsoft Corp. " screen with the moving green bar. I assumed it would take a while to load but now I'm wondering how long?
Any thoughts? Anything else I should know. I'm am doing this on a wing and a prayer so any advise would be great! Thanks very much!

descriptionBack to factory setting and... EmptyRe: Back to factory setting and...

more_horiz
You meant you wanna get your photos and music back from your computer after system store?If so,I have succeed to retrieve files from my laptop after system restore with Tenorshare Data Recovery.If needed,you can google search to get it. Let me think

Last edited by Ryan123 on 18th May 2011, 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add details)

............................................................................................

I pressed F5, and I'm feeling refreshed... Annoyed or Unimpress

descriptionBack to factory setting and... EmptyRe: Back to factory setting and...

more_horiz
It shouldn't take more than 90 minutes. I think something is wrong.

more_horiz
Restoring a computer can take several hours. It depends on the size of the drive and what it needs to preinstall. I've done a few times normally taking 2-3 hours.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum