WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVista- back again, same problems that keep coming back EmptyVista- back again, same problems that keep coming back

more_horiz
I have a Vista Pavillion- This will be my 3rd post, you have all been so helpful but I suppose that I eventually get so frustrated that I give up and do the old System Restore. Obviously that isn't working for me. This time I promise to follow through and not waste your time- I hope you allow me this chance... Quick rundown:

* Within 5 mins. of restore and installation of Norton 360, my computer has already been taken over...I have not even accessed the internet yet and not have not even had time to secure the system, ie. security locks, etc...access has already been denied and configuration is QUICKLY starting...

* During my QUICK SCAN I received the following logs (to name a VERY few) 'Network Disconnected. "Network Reconnected", "Access Thread Data",
"Idle Scan au_.exe., "modification to windows start-up system configuration"....the list goes on

* I have found the keylogger code within Device Manager and can and will put up its own firewall to block access to my internet connection if I get too close (sound paranoid?)

* I can hear slight noises as a type with each keyboard stroke.

* our files our hidden in pictures and re-directed to some media-center
I think you get the idea? I have a question...could they/it access your....forget it, I don't want to write it down as who knows if THIS is being read.

Many thanks in advance,
TIREDLILLY

descriptionVista- back again, same problems that keep coming back EmptyRe: Vista- back again, same problems that keep coming back

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Vista- back again, same problems that keep coming back DXwU4
Vista- back again, same problems that keep coming back VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum