WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGeekPolice Layout issue, Is it only me? - Page 1 EmptyRe: GeekPolice Layout issue, Is it only me?

more_horiz
DragonMaster Jay wrote:
Actually, this will probably need to be created:

content.notify.interval

as a string value set to

Didn't work either. Sad tearing

............................................................................................

Previously 'Ranjan'.

GeekPolice Layout issue, Is it only me? - Page 1 Gpa-st13

Safety and Peace upon you.

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted!

descriptionGeekPolice Layout issue, Is it only me? - Page 1 EmptyRe: GeekPolice Layout issue, Is it only me?

more_horiz
Any more thoughts guys...? This is really annoying and kills half of my mood to enjoy GeekPolice. Even the smileys don't load. >.<

............................................................................................

Previously 'Ranjan'.

more_horiz
Okaaayy! Finally found the culprit. Its Norton DNS causing all this issues. Switched to "Obtain DNS automatically" and its loading fine. Hooray!

I'll post about it at their forums and see what they come-up with..

In the meantime, do you guys know any alternative to Norton DNS, except OpenDNS and Google DNS?

Previously 'Ranjan'.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum