WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCannot install antivirus or access internet EmptyCannot install antivirus or access internet

more_horiz
Hi all,

I am trying ti fix my Mum's laptop, which used to run eSet Antivirus 4. It has expired 3 months prior, and thus whiel she was accessing the net she ntoiced her computer was having issues, and then she could not get to the net anymore. I scanned dusing eSet and removed some viruses, but of course given it was 3 months out of date it could not detect everythig. I removed eSet to install avast! antivirus but could nto install it after transferring the installer package from my PC. I have tried this with oterh antiviruses and the Malware Anti Malware Bytes (or whatver it is called!) but could not run or install those either. For the rest the PC seems ti be running fine except no net access ( and her internet connection is fine) and cant install prgrams/run anythinf with a .exe extension, even after renaming program files.
Please help!

descriptionCannot install antivirus or access internet EmptyRe: Cannot install antivirus or access internet

more_horiz
Hello.

Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Cannot install antivirus or access internet DXwU4
Cannot install antivirus or access internet VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum