WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionInternet Explorer Crash EmptyInternet Explorer Crash

more_horiz
I need help on how to restore my IE. I have a wireless signal and it shows I have the network available, but when I get into IE it says "app crash."

descriptionInternet Explorer Crash EmptyRe: Internet Explorer Crash

more_horiz
Hi,
Please follow next instructions.

• Go to Start > Control Panel > Internet Options.
  • Click on Advanced tab.
  • You'll see button Reset bellow "Reset Internet Explorer Settings"
  • Click on that button and than click Apply.
  • Now click OK.

Please download HijackThis tool from HERE

• Run and Install HijackThis.
  • Press "Do a system scan and save as log file".

• Log file should appear after scanning, please Copy-Paste in your next reply.

............................................................................................

Internet Explorer Crash V45u80

more_horiz
Thank you for your quick reply. I am at work and I am going to follow your instructions for my laptop when I get home. I will let you know the result. Thank you so much!!

more_horiz
I'll wait for your answer.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Hi Nazzgull, I did follow the "Reset Internet Explorer Settings" steps, and I could not get on the internet. I than checked the router and modem. I then did some security checks on the laptop. And I finally pressed the right diagnostic to be done on my laptop. I did run HijackThis from a flash drive - there was nothing in the check boxes and from what I can remember, I thought there was an error message. I ran Malware and Windows scan and there were no viruses picked up. But you definitely set me on the right track. Thank you so much!!

more_horiz
Please read this post and open new topic in Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal forum.

I think you are infected.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum