WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description15 pin pc input on rear of my tv ?? do all pc's have this output? Empty15 pin pc input on rear of my tv ?? do all pc's have this output?

more_horiz
pardon me for sounding so stupid.I'm a retired guy that's not up on pcs. Id like to buy a SONY® 40" BRAVIA® EX400-Series TV,with my points Ive a saved. Mostly I'm concerned about being able to use it as a pc monitor, I know it will work as a tv..The Sony people say I can and say it has pc input that is HD 15 pin.. My pc has one 15 hole plug on the rear its the one my monitor plugs into ,the 15 pins are on the cable that come from the monitor.. Is this what they mean?
Neil

description15 pin pc input on rear of my tv ?? do all pc's have this output? EmptyRe: 15 pin pc input on rear of my tv ?? do all pc's have this output?

more_horiz
Hi, welcome to GeekPolice.net!

I don't know what they mean. Ask them did TV has an HDMI, VGA or DVI input?

............................................................................................

15 pin pc input on rear of my tv ?? do all pc's have this output? V45u80

description15 pin pc input on rear of my tv ?? do all pc's have this output? EmptyRe: 15 pin pc input on rear of my tv ?? do all pc's have this output?

more_horiz
thank you. this is a vga port. I looked at one and it's the same as hooking my monitor up so I should be good.

more_horiz
Okay, you should be able to connect that device with your computer. Also, i suggest you to check if you have DVI, it's maybe the best solution for HD video or TV, probably fastest cable for video signals.

............................................................................................

15 pin pc input on rear of my tv ?? do all pc's have this output? V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum