WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionInternet not working after use of Malewarebytes. EmptyInternet not working after use of Malewarebytes.

more_horiz
All I get is internet explorer cannot display this page. I have a shoetcut to my gmail account and that works. No other website will. Will someone please help me?

descriptionInternet not working after use of Malewarebytes. EmptyRe: Internet not working after use of Malewarebytes.

more_horiz
Hi,

• Please download WinSockFix from THIS link to your Desktop.
  • Run Winsockfix.exe and press Fix button.
  • Restart your computer and check your connection.
If you can not visit that link, try download with some other computer, and transfer to your main with usb flash memory.

............................................................................................

Internet not working after use of Malewarebytes. V45u80

descriptionInternet not working after use of Malewarebytes. EmptyRe: Internet not working after use of Malewarebytes.

more_horiz
I cant get it to transfer from other computer.

more_horiz
You can not use flash memory ?

............................................................................................

more_horiz
No it seems like its only saving the shortcut to flashmemory.

more_horiz
Oh, that is a problem.

Read this post and open new topic in Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal forum.

more_horiz
Any ideas?

more_horiz
You have to start new topic in Virus, Sypware and Malware Removal forum, as i said above. It's probably caused by malware.

more_horiz
Thanks.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum