WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionInternet is not working EmptyInternet is not working

more_horiz
Hello, i just recently reformatted my computer with windows vista and i downloaded my drivers for it. I have an nforce 750i SLI motherboard. I don't know the technical terms but with this motherboard i know that i am supposed to be able to have internet connection if i plug in an ethernet cable, which i did. I tested the cable on another computer and it works fine, but with my computer i cant seem to connect to the internet for some reason. When i click to diagnose the problem it says 'this computer does not have a wireless network adapter installed and configured' and then it has a tab that i can click on that says, 'install wireless networking hardware and verify that the correct drivers are loaded'. I had vista before on my computer and never had this problem before and i installed the motherboard driver with the cd that came for it. I even downloaded the latest motherboard drivers on another computer and i brought the folder over with a USB to my computer to download it that way and nothing worked. Any help would be appreciated.

descriptionInternet is not working EmptyRe: Internet is not working

more_horiz
so i figured it out. it turns out my MAC lan was disabled.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum