WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUnable to delete folder EmptyUnable to delete folder

more_horiz
Hi. I am experiencing difficulty while trying to delete a folder "windows.old" in the location C:
The folder opens when I click it and it functions normally. However, when I try to delete it, a pop-up states that this folder does not exist. Could somebody please help?

descriptionUnable to delete folder EmptyRe: Unable to delete folder

more_horiz
Hello,

Check this Tutorial http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/19151-windows-old-folder-delete.html

Hope this helps,
Captain

............................................................................................

Regards,
Captain MVP
Unable to delete folder Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

more_horiz
Hi. I have attempted the solution you provided. I think that I had already done it previously as there was no option to cleanup the files from the previous windows installation. Nevertheless, I still did a disk cleanup. However, the problem still persists. There is only one file in the Folder.
How should I resolve this problem? Please advise me. Thank you.

more_horiz
Use Unlocker to delete that file. You can download it from Filehippo.

............................................................................................

Unable to delete folder V45u80

more_horiz
Hi Nazzgull, your solution worked! Thank you for your help. Thank You!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum