WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionPalin e-mail hacker sentenced EmptyPalin e-mail hacker sentenced

more_horiz
After a number of delays, former University of Tennessee student David Kernel has finally received his sentence for compromising Sarah Palin's Yahoo! e-mail account back in 2008.

He was found guilty of computer fraud and obstruction of justice (for destroying records in order to disrupt the federal investigation) and while the maximum possible penalty for this last felony is 20 years in prison, Kernel has been sentenced to serving a year and a day in federal custody and the judge imposing the sentence recommended that the time be served in a Tennessee halfway house.

The recommendation may not be enough, as the Bureau of Prisons could exercise its right and send him to prison after all. Along with the imprisonment, Kernel will also remain on probation for the next three years.

More: http://www.net-security.org/secworld.php?id=10152

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Palin e-mail hacker sentenced DXwU4
Palin e-mail hacker sentenced VvYDg

descriptionPalin e-mail hacker sentenced EmptyRe: Palin e-mail hacker sentenced

more_horiz
Not to turn this into politics, but I'm glad. She's more of a comedy act rather then serious.

more_horiz
Yeah she is, she's a clown.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Palin e-mail hacker sentenced DXwU4
Palin e-mail hacker sentenced VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum