WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionOutlook email editor EmptyOutlook email editor

more_horiz
Hi there;
I'm running XP and Microsoft Office 2003. Outlook is also 2003. When I try to create a signature in Outlook, I go to the advance editng and Outlook tells me that Word is not my email editor and that it goes to Wordpad. Which then displays like source code. I have checked the box for using Word in my Outlook mail Setup tab as my editor for HTML. and yet when I go back into advanced edit it still tells me that Word is not my email editor.
Please Help.

descriptionOutlook email editor EmptyRe: Outlook email editor

more_horiz
Hello and Welcome !

In your Outlook go to Tools > Options > Mail Format > Check on "Use Word 2003 as an e-mail editor" and restart the Outlook and test it.

Hope this helps,
Captain

............................................................................................

Regards,
Captain MVP
Outlook email editor Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

more_horiz
Thanks for your help. I was also running Word 2007 and it was confusing the two together. Must remember to have Word 2003 open only when doing signatures.
I have another questin though. A pop up error keeps coming up about Microsoft Office Live Addin Sign in has encountered a problem and needs to close. Any thoughts on how I can get rid of this everytime I open my Outlook?
Thanks

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum