WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNew suggestino(read pls) by TB EmptyNew suggestino(read pls) by TB

more_horiz
why not we have what some think is popular, a +- reputation bar on everyone? Honored
its quite good if we want to sometimes judge whether someone has really been useful to the forum and such, or at least have a
such as that, consider? Cheesy Grin (sparkly

............................................................................................

New suggestino(read pls) by TB Firenamecopytt4.th

descriptionNew suggestino(read pls) by TB EmptyRe: New suggestino(read pls) by TB

more_horiz
The "Thank" feature is currently not available for the host we are running on. But the suggestion has been made and is probable.

Another way of having a rank is for the admins or the staff to rate users, what do you think?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

New suggestino(read pls) by TB Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionNew suggestino(read pls) by TB EmptyRe: New suggestino(read pls) by TB

more_horiz
I believe that the best way to thank a post, is to reply to it. But that is just my personal opinion...

more_horiz
Replying also helps us to know that the problem has been solved or not. Like this we can mark the topic as 'solved'

more_horiz
yes and does this host carry something which can be used by mods to use a bar to "rate" users[members]?

more_horiz
Yes, I can add that feature. But, I was thinking about that, but do you have any ideas on how to rate them etc?

Perhaps we can rate according to rank, for example admins will have 100/100 reputation, Honoured Members may have about 60/100 and the default value will be 10/100? How about that?

more_horiz
but that would be very static, we should have a temporary poll to see how much a particular member gets and such but that would be so space consuming... and time consuming too...
well, there is no real solution unless a person can ACTUALLY up or down someone's rank by himself/herself

more_horiz
I don't think the reputation system is available for the forum software that we are using which is phpbb3 it is only available for the vbulletin forum software.

more_horiz
Wow.. took me awhile to realise this was here... Now i understand why u keep telling me this feature is not possible.. and all cause its simply cause its not available! LMBO or ROFL

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

New suggestino(read pls) by TB Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum