WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionopera mail: where are my emails stored? Emptyopera mail: where are my emails stored?

more_horiz
I have been using opera mail for about a year on my work laptop and have a lot of emails stored on the hard drive. I can't figure out where the messages are stored and I need to transfer them to another pc. is there a way to do this?

descriptionopera mail: where are my emails stored? EmptyRe: opera mail: where are my emails stored?

more_horiz
Hello. Glad to have you here at GeekPolice.

Please wait here, while I refer you to an excellent Tech Advisor or other staff.

descriptionopera mail: where are my emails stored? EmptyRe: opera mail: where are my emails stored?

more_horiz
Hi, maybe you can find your answer here
http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/shared/

I never used Opera Mail, so i'm not sure you can Achieve them, but you can share with your other computer.

............................................................................................

opera mail: where are my emails stored? V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum