WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMSE and Mwbytes find nothing, but comp definitely still infected... EmptyMSE and Mwbytes find nothing, but comp definitely still infected...

more_horiz
Hi - Hoping you can help. My Del Vostro was very infected -- I removed a bunch of threats with Mic Sec Essentials and Malwarebytes scans - over 20 threats were identified and removed or disinfected - I will post the logs below. Since then I've run malwarebytes twice and a full mse scan once that have come up clean. But the computer is still acting weird.
For example, I've gotten a "generic host process for win32 has encountered a problem and needs to close" notice, I get pop-up ads on firefox, and other times, the whole system seems to just freeze.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4914

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

10/22/2010 11:45:45 AM
mbam-log-2010-10-22 (11-45-45).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 174128
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 37 minute(s), 29 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 1
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 2
Registry Values Infected: 3
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 12

Memory Processes Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Application Data\B28FEADB06C1B8984E847A259FEB2960\badoversion707001000lux.exe (Rogue.AntimalwareDoctor) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Antimalware Doctor Inc (Rogue.AntimalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Antimalware Doctor (Rogue.AntimalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\badoversion707001000lux.exe (Rogue.AntimalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\gmorphcl (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\*upd_debug.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Folders Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Start Menu\Programs\Antimalware Doctor (Rogue.AntiMalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Application Data\B28FEADB06C1B8984E847A259FEB2960\badoversion707001000lux.exe (Rogue.AntimalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PXSYF9Y1\badoversion707001000lux[3].exe (Rogue.AntimalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Start Menu\Programs\Antimalware Doctor\Antimalware Doctor.lnk (Rogue.AntiMalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Start Menu\Programs\Antimalware Doctor\Uninstall.lnk (Rogue.AntiMalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Desktop\Antimalware Doctor.lnk (Rogue.AntimalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Antimalware Doctor.lnk (Rogue.AntimalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Start Menu\Antimalware Doctor.lnk (Rogue.AntimalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Antimalware Doctor.lnk (Rogue.AntiMalwareDoctor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Server\admin.txt (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Server\server.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskcgr.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Application Data\B28FEADB06C1B8984E847A259FEB2960\upd_debug.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Delete on reboot.

Windows Sec Essen

Trojan win32/jpgiframe.a
Exploit:java/CVE-2008-5353.LR
also that same prefix plus .JH, .GG, .EQ, .MW, .CG
Exploit:java/CVE2009-3867.DN
same with .CA, .EQ, .EH
Rogue:win32/fake yak
Trojan:Win32/Bamital
Virus:Win32/Bamital.G

and on previous scan:
Trojan:Win32/Adclicker.BB (two of these)
Virus:Win32/Bamital.G (two of these)
Another Virus:Win32/Bamital.G

Last edited by roseytaos on 26th October 2010, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMSE and Mwbytes find nothing, but comp definitely still infected... EmptyRe: MSE and Mwbytes find nothing, but comp definitely still infected...

more_horiz
Definitely still infected --- just got that "generic host problem for win32" notice again. Soon after that, my firefox tabs closed and were replaced with a scary virus alert window - at which point the bar on the bottom of the screen changed to a graphic style that I associate with safe mode. I had to shut the machine down manually. Yikes!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum