WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionComputer got infected, says it can't find mbam.exe EmptyComputer got infected, says it can't find mbam.exe

more_horiz
My sister was surfing on the net, and unfortunately the main computer was infected with a virus. Whenever I click Malwarebytes, it says it can't find mbam.exe. I need to have it removed quickly, since I am in the process of fixing my laptop, which requires the use of a clean computer. I need help on this matter, and preferably by someone in the USA who can respond quickly, since this is my spring break and I can fix the computer anytime you want me to. Thanks! Thank You!

descriptionComputer got infected, says it can't find mbam.exe EmptyRe: Computer got infected, says it can't find mbam.exe

more_horiz
Is this a different machine than Chiaz is helping you with?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Computer got infected, says it can't find mbam.exe DXwU4
Computer got infected, says it can't find mbam.exe VvYDg

descriptionComputer got infected, says it can't find mbam.exe EmptyRe: Computer got infected, says it can't find mbam.exe

more_horiz
Yes it is, do you know how to help?

Thanks!

more_horiz
Okay, save this for later, finish up with Chiaz first and then bump this back up, it will be easier and less confusing for you.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Computer got infected, says it can't find mbam.exe DXwU4
Computer got infected, says it can't find mbam.exe VvYDg

more_horiz
I need a clean computer to finish the cleaning of the laptop. Apparently in the step I'm at. Or is this ok?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum