WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioncomputer goes to blank when i turn on Emptycomputer goes to blank when i turn on

more_horiz
I need some help with my computer. I turn my computer on and it goes to the dell screen and i see f2 and f12 screens up in the top right then it goes to start up the computer and just goes blank. I have tried to go into set up (f12) but it doesn't seem to help. The computer just stays on but nothing shows up on the screen. Can you please help me with this issue?

descriptioncomputer goes to blank when i turn on EmptyRe: computer goes to blank when i turn on

more_horiz
Hello,

Try resetting the CMOS follow this article http://www.wikihow.com/Reset-Your-BIOS and see if that fixes it.

Hope this helps !

............................................................................................

Regards,
Captain MVP
computer goes to blank when i turn on Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

descriptioncomputer goes to blank when i turn on EmptyRe: computer goes to blank when i turn on

more_horiz
Hello,

That didn't fix it. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help.

more_horiz
Hello,

Try opening the Tower and make sure the RAM is seated properly. Unplug the Devices and plug it back in there and see if that makes any difference. Remove the RAM and then turn on the PC and see if your getting a beep sound.

Hope this helps !

............................................................................................

Regards,
Captain MVP
computer goes to blank when i turn on Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum